Rubrics Architects Ltd is a registered Chartered Practice with the Royal Institute of British Architects 20026301

The Architects within this Practice are registered as such under the Architects Act 1997

London Scottish Golf Club (LSGC) was officially formed in 1865, which means it is the third oldest English Golf Club after Royal Blackheath and Royal North Devon. The course was extended to 18 holes in 1871, the same year that an Act of Parliament took Wimbledon common away from the ownership of Earl Spencer and into public hands. In recent years, the existence of Ladies area at the LSGC has been severely limited. Despite the drive to promote a Ladies Member Area, the Club House could not provide space for suitable facilities.

 

The proposed extension would provide state of art facilities for a new Ladies Area, and through the contemporary design and form of the extension will help mark this important chapter of LSGC’s future direction.

Country

UK

Area

575 m²

Construction Value

Confidential

City

London

Status

On-going

Year

2017

Programme

Sport Facility

GALLERY